Saturday, April 2, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 11


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 11 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 11: Puppy Dog Look

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue
5: What?! B-but it's safe here and--
14: 5, I don't wanna stay here...
if someone like 1 is gonna try and be the boss of me.
I'm sorry, but I obviously don't get along with people like that.
5: But... :sniff:
14: Uh...
14 *thinking*: Holy heck, this guy has some serious puppy-dog look.
5 stares at her some more.
14:
Gah!
Look, how about I sleep on it?
It's kind of a big decision, right? [Pardon the misspelling of 'decision' in the comic.]
5: Yes... it is.
It's dangerous out in the Emptiness.
Here we are safe. A group needs a leader...
and 1 is that leader.
I don't want you to go back out there.

When I showed this to a couple of my friends they laughed at 5's puppy-dog face.

So here's where the first conflict arises. It all depends on how she looks at it: stay with a super-annoying pope doll... or stay with her friends.

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: