Monday, April 18, 2011

Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi - 02

Click to see art piece on Deviant Art
Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi

01- Arrival to a New Assignment


First/Previous||Next... coming soon...〉

Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".

I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.

This piece, shown by the date, is a little over a year old (just minus 400 years from 2410 and you'll get the real completion day). I finished this piece with another player who played Commanding Officer Carlos Almeida to welcome me into the game. I don't think he'd appreciate me using his name here, so I'll not do that without his permission.

Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?

No comments: