Monday, April 18, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 15


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 15 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART


Page 15: Inferiority Complex? Anyone?

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
5: Do you want to see?
14: Huh? Sure, I guess.
Later...
SFX:
Crank Crank Crank
5: You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?
14: Hee hee hee... :meow:~♥
I don't know...
There's just something about looking down on something from really high up.
Maybe I suffer from an inferiority complex...? (Pardon the misspelling of 'inferiority' in the actual comic.)
5: Um... ^^;
SFX: CHK!!
5: Here we are...
14: Yay!! :D
SFX:

CRASH!!

???: P-please! S-stop!
14: What on Earth?? :noes:

Whoops, forgot her glasses in the last panel. I don't know what I was thinking then...

I do like heights; it's because I'm so short and I'm always looking up at people. Up on a stool or something even makes me feel good. I'm pathetic... XD

The elevator's okay...ish. You can tell it's the elevator even though it looks nothing like it.

Does 5 even have enough strength to operate it? One would think.... Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to the movie. Oh well...

On the plus side: the panels no longer look like crap! :D

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: