9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 13 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 13: Mr. Tour Guide
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
5: I'll, uh, take you to where you can sleep.
That is... if you don't mind.
14: ♥ Of course not! ♥ Lead the way, Mr. Tour Guide! ♥
5:
2: Well, you two enjoy yourselves.
5: You're not coming?
2: No.
I, uh... have something to take care of.
5: Alright. Um... Come on, 14.
14:...
Scene cut.
5: In here.
14: Wow...
SFX (sound effects): shwup
It's really hard to try and find a way to flirt with 5 without using the cliche "Pirate-Boy" and the "Fluffy Butt" that has been spawned from the fan-fictions already out here. Man... now that I think about it, those really sound much better than "Mr. Tour Guide".
I shouldda gone with "Sexy Pirate Tour Guide".
Oh? What could 2 have to do right now? Does he look a little depressed to you?
The 7th panel is supposed to be the outside of the cathedral on the roof and the sun, but I failed at it.
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment