Mopey - The 8th Dwarf by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
In the words of the Phantom Reviewer...
WHAT
THE H*LL
WAS THAT?
Here's the story...
I was having a really bad day on the 24th of March starting at about 2:15 pm (where I live anyway; give or take a few hours for some of you people). The rest of the day was okay, but for some reason I just started spiraling down into a fiery explosion. I seriously wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I am not kidding.
Fortunately I was able to get myself back together enough not to consider dying, just moping. And so I drew the first 'panel' with me sitting at my laptop (you can see my head hit the keyboard -- I thought the little letters were clever even if they're in the wrong spot) and Erik, aka The Phantom of the Opera, standing behind me telling.... somebody, I don't know who, that I am unavailable at the moment. That is the only drawing I did the entire day.
The next day however it was like a complete change, almost like a lighbulb. Yes, I thought that compared to Erik (whether he be fictional or not... still trying to find that out) I really had nothing to whine about.
Point is, I was spiraling one day and happy as a bunny the next.
Oh yeah; this actually happened about a month ago, but I did get a haircut. It now goes to my shoulders instead of the middle of my back. It's annoying when I leave it down.... I'm still not used to it. X(
Erik is only in this because I was thinking about a Phantom of the Opera story arch in my story Demon Angel and he's refused to leave my mind. I have dreamt about him, but not in the ways that I like... oh well.
Phantom of the Opera (C) Gaston Leroux, Andrew Lloyd Webber, and himself of course if he existed.
Kiyoshi avatar and art (c) me -- don't steal it or Erik will come and Punjab you with his lasso (that basically means strangle you. I wouldn't worry about it though because he's long dead, but still don't steal. There is no worthy merit from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment