Friday, April 8, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 14


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 14 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 14: Those Gone

First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Dialogue:
14: This is nice, 5.
So who's my roommate?
5: Nobody.
They -- they left.
They're no longer here anymore. :(
14: Oh...
Where'd they go?
5: Out there...
into the Emptiness.
1 says the beast got them.
But... I don't know.
14 *thinking*: Of course the Pope Doll ironically has no faith.14: The beast... The same one that attacked me?
5: I... Uh... I don't know.

Well, what do you know, 5?

Sorry -- just had to do that. XD

I think 7 and the twins' room would look something like this; 7 has a spare set of weapons and stuff set up and an upside-down tuna can for a bed on her side of the room while the twins have a children's book, a small picture of a potted flower, a burnt wallet photo of a small family, a fruit sticker (the little oval thing by the photograph), a peach pit, a bolt, a spork (lol XD), a patch of leather for a rug, and teacups for beds! :D

I still feel like I could have added more to it, but this'll do.

Yeah, 3, 4 and 7 have already left. You will see them later in the comic; Part 2 though instead of Part 1.

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: