9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 16 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 16: Leave him alone!
《First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon〉
Dialogue:
6: Uhn...
8: Heh heh...
SFX: DOOM!
1 is sitting in his throne... not doing anything.
14: Rrrr!!
SFX: Turn
5: 14, wait!!
6:
14:
Rawr!!
8: Hur...?SFX: drop
Clang!
6: ! o.o
14: Leave 'im alone!!
Holy cwap!
(I don't know if that song entirely fits.... I just like how it sounds when they say "I'm gonna get in a fight!" XD)
I am severely bothered by bullying and jerks, and I've actually gotten in a couple of fights -- fists on fists -- with bullies at my school when I was younger. I was bullied in Elementary School and even at home and it's just stuck with me... I am at least less violent physically now. I can still make a loud argument though. I am working on that... getting better.
But yeah... hurt somebody, whether I know them or not, I'll probably kill you. Unfortunately I'm not kidding.
As I've probably said before, 14's the only stitchpunk with teeth, which you can clearly see.
It was awkward drawing 8... it still is. I'm not used to drawing him a whole lot solely because he's not really a memorable character for me; he's just 1's muscle, not really a character.
Great, now I feel bad for saying that. Oh well XD
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment