Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tagged by... McKenzie. How could you betray me?? D:

Tagged by... K-Chan. How could you betray me?? D:

Tue Apr 26, 2011, 10:24 PM
Darnit K-chan! :iconultraangryplz:

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.

JK XD I love you K-chan.

Here we go...
--
-You must post these rules

-Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal

-You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal

-Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them

-No Tag Back
--
1. Pepsi/Coke is the most disgusting thing in the world and I will never touch the stuff unless there's a Beatle in it for me. Sorry if you guys disagree with that... contrary to some rumors it's not against Mormon religion, I just genuinely don't like it. Root Beer though is awesome XD

2. I like to eat ice cream despite the fact that I have a milk allergy. It's not lactose intolerance -- there's a difference. Lactose intolerance you can't even digest the milk, but I'm actually allergic to it and can break out in hives if I eat too much.

3. I have three siblings and I am the oldest of them -- the next oldest though is only a year and a half younger than me so we're pretty much like twins despite the fact he's a boy and I'm a girl. We actually consider each other best friends.

4. I give off the vibe that I'm shy and quiet, but really if you get me talking I really don't want to stop; especially if you're someone I like talking to :D However I can't keep enough of a coherent conversation if I'm talking to someone I have a crush on, despite my usual logical thought patterns. I'm told that's supposedly normal though... it's still a foreign concept to me, despite how old I am (not telling that, by the way!)

5. I had seen He**boy recently with my friend Dol (yes, he's a real person) and was severely disappointed. At least there wasn't as much swearing as I initially thought there would be in spite of the movie's title. But still... the ending was really choppy with it's events, I only barely got a grasp on what was going on. Could've been done better in my opinion.

That's only 5? Srsly? Darnit...

6. #1 of my bottom ten. Thcleaning your own puke of the keyboard. Simone... that'll be $7.50.

7. I sound like a creeper when I really don't mean to. "...I watched until he decided to go to bed for the night..." "...I'm friends with him on Facebook so I don't have to stalk him..." "...mm... I want me some o' dat yumminess right there :meow:..." See what I mean? It's only because of my age that it sounds creepy. And... erm... no... I'm not... talking about... anyone in... particular...

*ahem* Moving on!

8. My favorite movie right now... Psh! I dunno! Mainly anything computer-generated that came out in the last few years! 9, Despicable Me, Toy Story, Megamind, Rango...

9. I do not like the smell and/or taste of cigarettes or coffee. Like, at all! It may be just because I'm Mormon, but some other Mormon people that I know at least admit to liking the smell of coffee; but I don't find anything appealing about it at all! I accidentally got an ice cream once with coffee grounds in it and I just threw it away because it tasted gross! Blasted waste... wish it didn't have coffee in it. :(

10. And finally... Despite the fact of my screenname being Kiyoshi Hebi, I do not have a shred of Japanese in me (as far as I know at least... my mom was adopted, but she looks more Polish than any Asian culture). I proudly declare myself a white Latina even though I only have a minor amount of Latino in my blood. Quite frankly though, I'm a mutt. Proud o' that too! Though my cousins (not blood-related of course) are of Korean decent, so I did not grow up in a racist family. Awesome!

The End

I won't bother tagging anyone simply because I'm sick and I really should be asleep and I'm just too lazy to do it. So if you guys wanna do this, knock yourselves out. N-not literally of course... I don't have the money to deal with law suits right now :XD:
--

Okay... got that outta the way.

When I said I was sick, I'll explain that for you: I have gotten my first real migraine ever in my life. I even had to quit in the middle of the day and go to the doctor's because it hurt so bad! I have gotten/taken some pain medications and some antibiotics, because apparently I have some minor ear infections too -- curse high pain tolerance -- so the ache has subsided to a dull throb sorta thing. I dunno if I'll be able to handle to deal with it tomorrow along with my daily obligations... I don't wanna go, but I've already missed a massive amount of time. Meh, we'll see what tomorrow brings I suppose, yeah?

As a certain Doctor would say before doing something incredibly stupid...
:icondoctorwhoplz::iconallonsyplz:

~:heart: Kiyoshi Hebi

:bulletgreen:Silly Quote: :katana:
"I'm still not ginger! :noes:" ~ Matt Smith as Doctor 11 from Doctor Who.:iconeleventhdoctorplz:

:bulletred: Random video: :teevee:
The Doctor Song. Warnings: Meh... none really. Except maybe lots of that American guy Jack.
By the way: Can anyone explain to my why Jack won't die when a Dalek Extermination Beam is shot at him?? What the slag is that all about?? It's tearing me apart!!!:iconwhatdoesitmeanplz:

:bulletpink: ♪ Musical Playlists ♫
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.

:bulletorange: Progress on art
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: Godzilla Ch1 Pg 9 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft--working on story development)
:pointr: REAL* Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 37 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (Text)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (two more panels...)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft -- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing first draft)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
  • Mood: Pain
  • Listening to: My Phantom of the Opera playlist
  • Reading: Phantom of the Opera :D
  • Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band
  • Drinking: Water. Gotta drink water... right?

No comments: