Sunday, May 1, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 19


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 19 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 19: Need-to-Know Basis

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
14 *thinking*: Need-to-know basis... Gotta love it. ب_ب‴
1: I assume you know about the Beast?
14: Pfft!
No-frickin'-Duh!
No, I cut my own head open just because I could.
Don't worry, 5, I'm joking.
5: ...
1: And what were you doing before you were brought here?
14: Trying to keep my head above water.
I didn't wanna die.
Dude, all I wanna know is what it is and why it's after us.
1: Hm...
SFX: jingle jingle
DramaFX:

DOOM!

SFX: Tap!
Jingle

14: Eek!!
SFX: Clap!
5: ...
--

Ooh! Scary! :noes:

Took me forever to find a decent reference picture to recreate 6's drawing of the Cat Beast. I think I did pretty well with just pencil.

A thing about me -- I'm sarcastic. Very sarcastic. I blame my mom for that. XD
"Hey Mom, can I have a cookie?"
"No -- only your brother can have a cookie."
She does it with such a straight face you can't tell if she's joking or not.

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: