Toy Story Demote- Laptops by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Give him an LG phone and he automatically takes it and uses it to send emails and spend way too much time on the internet that I have to pay for!
Lol XD Kidding.
I just had my Woody doll sitting right next to me while I was texting and I noticed that his hands were like the perfect size for my phone's keyboard. So I sat the phone on his lap and used my friend's phone to take the picture of the two. I thought it was silly.
Yes, those are Spider-Man bedsheets.
Oh boy, I am such a geek.
And oh look, you can see part of James there too. Hooray for Crocodile Cameos!
Toy Story (c) Disney and Pixar
Photo and caption (c) me -- don't steal it or Woody's gonna go spam all of your email inboxes for me! Bwa ha ha ha ha!
P.S.- Woody's surname is indeed officially Pride. I think it really does fit him well when you consider his personality, yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment