Friday, May 13, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 21


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 21 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 21: Similarities

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
6: T-The Source!
SFX: Shup!
14: ...?
SFX: SHOVE!!
5 & 6: .....
14: ...
POINTER: Shorty!
14: Wow, man!
Dude, this is great!
I love your style of Art!
1: Feh!
Useless Rubbish.
14: Snarl!!
*thinking*: I'll bite you! I'll tear your arms off and beat you with 'em! RAWR! :furious:
SFX: Grab
6: Same!
Same, same, same!
14: Yeah...
I draw sometimes too, actually. :)
SFX: clasp!
14: My name's 14.
This is a great drawing, pal.
6: S-6.
A-and... keep it... please.
14: ...
Thanks, 6. :aww:
--

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnddd..... cut. Next scene please! Come on, move it people!

More interaction with 6! Yay! We all love 6, don't we?? X3 :iconnum6plz:

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: