Friday, May 13, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 23


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 23 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 23: Bad Dream

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
*In-Dream*
Crowd:
Yay!
CHEER!!
Hoorah!
CHEER!!
CHEER!!
Hooray for the Chancellor!

Man: Yay!!
Woman: The Chancellor's our hero!
Crowd: CHEER!!
Long live the reign of the machines!

14: No...
The machines are evil!
I have to warn him!

SFX: CLANG!!
Catbeast: I DON'T THINK SSSSOO... SSACK GIRL...
--

Oh my, how frightening! :iconohnoesohplz:

Okay, this whole dream sequence might not make a whole lot of sense and might seem even a little cliche, but that's how real dreams are right? They don't make sense and they're filled with knock-offs from other things -- like a cartooney banana peel for instance!

And yes. My dreams are indeed this frightening in real life. Sometimes I'm actually happy that they're only dreams. When I get to fly around, I'm bummed that it's not real, but when crap like this happens I'm grateful. Really.

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: