Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stuff... Whee! 8D

Stuff... Whee! 8D

Tue May 17, 2011, 12:07 PM
First things first: the status of my art.

I know I've been slacking on the things that I really have a higher passion for than others: i.e. Demon Angel, Transformers: Giant Surprise, Godzilla, 9: The Other, etc, etc, etc. I'd say "You can't blame me -- I'm A.D.H.D.!" but even though that's true I really do have the power to overcome that fact and actually get my butt into gear. But for whatever reason I just seem to fall short on everything lately. It doesn't show in my artwork because it's all stored on my computer from a while ago and it's all back-up for times when I don't have anything to upload. But I still might actually get desperate and put in some really bad sketches, I don't know.
I just thought I'd let you guys know about that. I'm told it's depression, though that may be an inaccurate way to describe it even if it's right. My symptoms mainly consist of irregular sleep patterns and feeling overwhelmed, not "Oh my gosh, the world hates me, I'm gonna go kill myself!" No, I'm not like that. I'm just tired, uninterested, and feel like I have too much to do.

Anyway, back to the art. No, I have not forgotten about a lot of the things I have going on. But if you guys think I have, first check the art status section at the bottom of the journal and see if I updated it at all. if not, then go ahead and comment on what you think I should spend more time on.

Second: Life.

Not much that I'm willing to speak of is happening. My friend is at the hospital for one of those up-close-and-personal check-ups and I'm going to be driving her home afterward since they won't let her drive. So I decided to skip my daily obligations today (school, work, weekly appointments, blah, take your pick because I'm not telling ;P) to do that. Meanwhile I do have some work to do, like making powerpoints, working on art, various paperwork that I've had to take home with me from the day, figuring out why I still have a headache from this morning; nye, I'll not bore you with the details (might be too late for that though...)

Go ahead and ask questions about this section if you really wanna, but I don't think you guys care much about this stuff :XD:

And finally, third: Books.

I cannot read 15th-16th century literature if my life depended on it!!

I'm trying to read Shakespeare's Hamlet but for whatever reason I cannot understand a lick of it! I get the gist of it.... kinda...
There are some guards and a ghost shows up and they somehow scare it away, then there's this angsty prince named Hamlet whose father had died only like three months before and his stepdad/uncle and mom keep telling him to get over it so he plays like he's mad and somehow everybody dies.
That, I believe, is what is defined as a Tragedy. I couldn't enjoy it because there was no describing sentences like in typical novels so that made it even harder to understand what's going on.
But oh well.... I'll learn, somehow.

I'm not done with The Phantom of the Opera yet. People say I should have finished it by now, and I suppose they're right about that. But I'm kinda savoring because when you read something too quickly you don't enjoy it fully. But I think I'll finish it soon enough though. Yay! :dummy:

Later everybloody!
~Kiyoshi

:bulletgreen:Silly Quote: :crash:
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.” ~Anonymous

:bulletred:Video :teevee:
Doctor Who Odd Behavior. Really funny! XD Warnings: None.

:bulletpink: ♪ Musical Playlists ♫
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.

:bulletorange: Progress on art
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: Godzilla Ch1 Pg 9 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft--working on story development)
:pointr: REAL* Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 37 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (Text)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: (two more panels...)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (rough draft -- story development)
:pointr: Short Story :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing first draft)
:pointr: Surprise Fanfiction :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 (dunno if there's gonna be more than one episode) :star: :star: :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: (editing as well as figuring out where I'm going with it)
  • Mood: Lazy
  • Listening to: Ben Konstantinovic - Requiem
  • Reading: Phantom of the Opera :D
  • Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band

No comments: