Insults and Advice by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Alternate title: I'm not even dating the runner, you moron!
After watching the this scene of the first episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People I wondered if Strong Bad would try the Homestar Suit on Rainstorm if he happened to have seen them together and try to make her fall out of love with Homestar when she really wasn't in love with him nor even remotely interested in him in the first place.
Mmm.............. probably.
It's kinda funny seeing him in a Homestar Suit; and it was fun to draw too. I have issues with drawing his big, fat husky head so the headpiece made me happy.
And of course Rainstorm is not amused.
H★R (c) the Brothers Chaps
Art and Rainstorm (c) me -- notice that there has not been any stealing of it. Please keep it that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment