Sunday, May 1, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 20


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 20 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 20: Ouchie...

First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Dialogue:
14: Th-That's it!
That's what attacked me! :omg:
1: It is the only one left.
The others have stopped.
It will not be long until it too sleeps.
Until then, we remain here.
14: That's your plan?
What if it never sleeps?
You think it's killed others like us, so why would it stop now?
5: Uh... we should go.
14: Okay, man.
1: Make your decision soon, Girl. (Pardon the misspelling of 'decision' in the actual comic).
Go back to the beast's hunting grounds...
or stay here in safety and sanctuary.
14: I'll sleep on it, okay?
You'll have my answer soon enough.

Oof!!

SFX: turn
5: 14, are you alright?
14: Ouchie... ►X~๑★
1: Feh!
Children.
6: I-I'm sorry...
SFX: crinkle
14: Yo, it's okay! My fault, dude.
I just didn't see you there. :)
6: Um...
--

Yay! We can get back into the fun stuff now! I was starting to feel down, typing up all the serious/angry dialogue.

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: