9: The Story of 14- pt1.5 pg2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
The Story of 14
Part 1.5
Fake 5
A crossover with *kakashisgirlfighter's 9: The Lovely Stitches universe.
Based off of a silly Roleplay by *kakashisgirlfighter and me with this picture.
Note: This is a random spin-off and not a crucial part of either story that this comic is based from.
Page 2: Mocking and Sleuthing
《Story of 14 Part 1 Beginning|〈 Part 1 End|〈First/Previous||Next... coming soon.〉
Dialogue:
Time/Location Box: Nearby...
14: The nerve of that loud-mouthed...
...Irritating...
...over-bearing...
...frickin' Butt-head!
SFX: Stomp
Stomp
STOMP!
14: How can sweet 11 possibly be the offspring of that guy??
"Wooo...
"My name is 1 and I'm gonna kick 5 out of the Cathedral!" (Excuse the misspelling in the comic)
Feh!
Pointer: mocking
14: Well you know what 1??
You Suck!!
Hmph!Narration Box: But something else is bothering me...
11 was attacked, but what really puzzles me is that she said 5 did it! Our 5!
That's why 1 threw him out. But I don't believe it. I'll do whatever it takes to get the TRUTH.
14: ...
--
Yes, 14 is really sour at 1. I don't think that guy can do anything to get in her "Good Person Books" now.
The role-playing hasn't started yet -- I thought I'd set the scene a bit first.
Oh look, 14 never cleaned off the ink blotches on her head. XD
--
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Story (c) *kakashisgirlfighter and Me
Art(c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment