Just an update about me...
Okay, right now is not the greatest time in the world for me. I've got stress on all sides about employment issues, finding a more permanent flat to reside in, a bunch more grown-up stuff that I hate, blah blah blah, just giving you idea.
I'm going to try my hardest to upload things on schedule (those things that I already have done) but I must say that I will hardly be working on new things right now. But you shouldn't worry -- I have enough stuff to last a while (more than a month or something), so just hang tight, okay?
Just to let you know what's going on. I'll try to reply to stuff, but please forgive me if I'm taking a while.
Take care y'all,
~Kiyoshi
Silly Quote: 
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
I'm going to try my hardest to upload things on schedule (those things that I already have done) but I must say that I will hardly be working on new things right now. But you shouldn't worry -- I have enough stuff to last a while (more than a month or something), so just hang tight, okay?
Just to let you know what's going on. I'll try to reply to stuff, but please forgive me if I'm taking a while.
Take care y'all,
~Kiyoshi
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
~Drew Carey
Well... I don't go to the bar... so I guess I don't count.
Video: 
Judge Claude Frollo is Aldalpho. Just a little brain weirdness for you. Check it out -- it's a song!
♪ Musical Playlists: ♫
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.
Progress on art: 
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 21
(It's done!
)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(rough draft)
9: The Other pg 3
(sketching-- story development)
Short Story
(Writing first draft)
Surprise Fanfiction
(typing up -- editing as I'm doing that)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(writing and story development with help from my good friend Koth54321.)
9: The Story of 14 cross-over
(Done!
)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(drawing it up)
Well... I don't go to the bar... so I guess I don't count.
Judge Claude Frollo is Aldalpho. Just a little brain weirdness for you. Check it out -- it's a song!
Kiyoshi's Playlist - My personal favorites when it comes to songs; this playlist is currently on my blog, which none of you will ever get to see at all! Mua ha ha ha ha! Well, hope you guys enjoy it anyway. Surprisingly, it's completely free of Beatles... weird...
Disney Songs - I don't care if you people like Disney or not, I love it! Over a hundred Disney songs in different languages, styles, and cover songs in there as well.
Parodies and Randomness - If you like Weird Al, this is the place. If you like songs that make fun of well-known movies, this is the place. If you like being looked at funny when you sing these songs aloud.... well, come here, I guess. I'm not paying for your stay in the mental correctional facility, so you can't blame me for anything that leads up to that.
Homestar Runner - a collection of songs from your favorite characters down at HomestarRunner.com. Has anyone ever made one of these before without getting sued? Mmmmmmmmmmmmaybe. Aw heck, what to I know? XD
Phantom of the Opera - ♪The Phaaaaa~aaaantom of the Opera is there~ Inside your mind♫ If you don't care for Andrew Lloyd Webber, I am more than happy to tell you that not only his compositions (save pieces from the sequel Love Never Dies) make up this playlists, but there is classical selections as described in the book by Gaston Leroux that one can listen to to feel more in the atmosphere of the Opera House in 1880.
- Mood:
Pissed Off
- Listening to: Emperor's Throne Room by John Williams(it fits me)
- Playing: KotOR, Star Wars/Batman Lego, Beatles Rock Band
- Drinking: Water.
No comments:
Post a Comment