Monday, August 29, 2011

Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi - 19

^^^Click here for story^^^

Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi

19 - The Memorial Service


First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉

Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".

I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.

--

A moment of silence, everyone...

The Admiral and Mr. Drake, best friends in life and now in death, had saved all of us in the fleet and allowed us to reclaim our station back from the Cardassians. Unfortunately, Admiral Robinson never lived to discover that his son had never actually died.

:star::salute:These two men shall always be remembered... :salute::star:

--

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?

No comments: