Saturday, August 13, 2011

Demon Prince


Demon Prince by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Demon Prince

Yes... this is a boy. No... I am not really good at showing that in this drawing. He needs a haircut... and a happy pill.

This boy (not telling you his name yet, ha ha!) is a character that shall show up in my comic Demon Angel at some point -- I won't point him out for you until it's painfully obvious. He is the younger brother of Prince Leonidas -- well, one of them -- and is an important part to the story. I decided to do a realistic-ish drawing of him and I thought it wouldn't be a huge spoiler to put him up here.

He really does look like a girl... *pout* I bet if I drew him in Anime-style he wouldn't look like a girl...

Done with a mechanical pencil -- go figure. Gradient kinda sucks...

--

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

Art (c) me -- don't steal it please... this boy looks pretty grumpy and wouldn't like to be stolen.


Note: This piece is for sale as prints and other merchandise on DeviantART.com

No comments: