![]() |
| ^^^Click here for Story^^^ |
Holy crapola on rice... it was intense enough experiencing this dream, but the fact that I remember so much of it?? AMAZING!!!
I know that some of you may have a question: "How in the crap does it end??" To tell you the truth... I don't know either. I really did "black out" at that point, so I have no clue. Feel free to speculate, and I guess if you guys really want me to finish this I'll probably do it.
Autobot Vehicle forms featured:
Optimus → Peterbilt Trailer Truck
Arcee → 1962 Corvette Stingray (though this picture is technically a '64 -- couldn't find a '62)
Bumblebee → 1976 Chevy Camaro
Ironhide → 2007 GMC Topkick
Also, let's play "Spot the Decepticon!" Admittedly I've only put in about four recognizable ones, but feel free to speculate about who else might be there. Have fun!
Large version of title picture here.
--
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Human characters, story, and art all (c) Me -- do not steal or Ironhide will be yelling Cybertronian obscenities at you!
P.S.- This piece is dedicated to my Financial Literacy teacher from senior year Brian Kane, who I think really does look like Paul McCartney. And no I am not taking summer school from him. That... that was just how it was in the dream.
...
Optimus Prime and Paul McCartney are awesome!! *Dashes from the room*

No comments:
Post a Comment