![]() | |
| ^^^Click here for Story^^^ |
Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi
16- After the Battle for the Horizon
《First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉
Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".
I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.
--
One of the things my teacher had told me in Health class: You sometimes have to break ribs when performing CPR. It makes compressions easier. So I thought I'd put that in here...
You can't see it, but I really am responding to Taylor's writings in this. Her writings consisted of Taylor's inner mind and how her body reacted, which Gen had to work to deal with.
Written with Taylor.
P.S.- Yay, you hear a mention of T'Espera! Whoo!
And I'm finally at the place I was originally assigned to before the thing was taken over and I had to sit in the Dauntless.
--
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?

No comments:
Post a Comment