![]() |
| ^^^Click for Story^^^ |
Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi
24 - A Matter of Health
《First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉
Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".
I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.
Fanfiction.net Link ((Coming Soon))
--
Just a short little interaction scene with T'Espera and Gen. Their relationship is almost like a Spock/Kirk relationship... and yet it's almost completely different somehow.
At this point in the story there was a beach barbecue going on in the Holodeck and Gen didn't want to go because of her oversensitivity to picking up other people's emotions.
T'Espera apparently has a friendship with Gen's parents and they discuss between themselves for her well-being. How nice. XD
If it isn't obvious now, I'll just say it outright: T'Espera is one of the strangest Vulcans you may ever encounter in this fandom.
--
Note: Please comment on these if you like them! I work so hard with other players!
Linking to these on Tumblr is okay, just make sure to give me credit.
Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?
24 - A Matter of Health
《First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉
Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".
I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.
Fanfiction.net Link ((Coming Soon))
--
Just a short little interaction scene with T'Espera and Gen. Their relationship is almost like a Spock/Kirk relationship... and yet it's almost completely different somehow.
At this point in the story there was a beach barbecue going on in the Holodeck and Gen didn't want to go because of her oversensitivity to picking up other people's emotions.
T'Espera apparently has a friendship with Gen's parents and they discuss between themselves for her well-being. How nice. XD
If it isn't obvious now, I'll just say it outright: T'Espera is one of the strangest Vulcans you may ever encounter in this fandom.
--
Note: Please comment on these if you like them! I work so hard with other players!
Linking to these on Tumblr is okay, just make sure to give me credit.
Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?

No comments:
Post a Comment