Sketch Dump -- 9 - 12 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Here's the last part of the rough draft in the previous sketch dump.
Basically just a teeny bit of angsty fluff between 14 and 5. I've since
changed the scene, so it won't happen exactly like this.
Then there's a little kitty!punk done in some purple marker that I had laying around for some reason.
More 9 Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)
--
Comments, if you please.
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art, Null (c) me
18 belongs to my friend.
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation.
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
Then there's a little kitty!punk done in some purple marker that I had laying around for some reason.
More 9 Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)
--
Comments, if you please.
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art, Null (c) me
18 belongs to my friend.
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation.
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment