Sketch Dump -- 9 - 11 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
I changed the font used for the title so that it was the actual movie font instead of just 'Chiller' font. It makes putting together the title easier.
This features a now-altered scene from my comic The Story of 14. I had it and I thought you guys just might enjoy reading a little bit.
The OC 18 was a little request by a friend of mine who saw me drawing 9 comics and wanted me to draw her OC. She will not be appearing in either of my 9 stories.
There's also a little doodle of Null and 6 again. They're so cute together...
--
Comments if you please.
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art, Null (c) me
18 belongs to my friend.
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation.
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment