Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Living with Sherlock Pg 28 - Getting to Know You part 25


((This arc is way too long!! I think it'll wrap up in a few more pages though. Then we get to meet Molly :D))

So I see something with John's leg... but it's not hindering him. Does that make sense? It's like his aura has mole or a scar there that will only bother him if he lets it. Obviously he doesn't let it bother him anymore.

And now for Sherlock... he can't just see someone work like this, he has to know how they work. He's the sort of person that wants to understand something 100%, not just see that it works. Needless to say, he's going to be disappointed in the next page. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get some Sulk!Sherlock to look at. :D

P.S. - Sorry this is so late >___< I'll try to get the next one up on time!

-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive 

No comments: