Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[FanFiction] Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi - Ch. 25

^^^Click for Story^^^
Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi

25 - A Day in Security


First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉

Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".

I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.

Fanfiction.net Link ((Coming Soon))

--

Getting back to work after the non-existent beach barbeque scene. I didn't participate in writing it, so I left it out.

Written with Taylor, Connor, and Wilkes.

--

Note: Please comment on these if you like them! I work so hard with other players!

Linking to these on Tumblr is okay, just make sure to give me credit.

Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
T'Espera and Hayes (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?
Other Player Characters (PCs) are not mine.

No comments: