Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Living with Sherlock Pg 26 - Getting to Know You part 23


More of my deduction "techniques". The first time we saw this was actually from the other comic Living Without Sherlock on page 17 where I deduced the criminal's intentions.

Warning: Long explanation that you still might not understand when you finish reading it.

Why are there colors floating around John as well? That's another thing I see: colors. The specific color of a person will unusually match a personality attribute that person has. Gold in this case portrays a brave heart that cares for others, and green (pine green, more precisely) is of loyalty and trust.

More often than not people seem to come with two colors accompanying them. Take my brother for instance: He is a blue color with an Earthy-brown sub-color. He is sweet and kind-hearted as well as a sort of grounded individual who likes to work with his hands.

Colors tell me a lot about a person, but not everything. I am able to pick up random facts floating about as well, such as the fact that John is good with his gun and has a military background.

Another example of that was when I first met my step-mom Betty: I had never met this woman beforehand, but when I looked at her I could see that she worked with art. She isn't an artist exactly (martial artist, but that's not the same thing) but she worked for a company that framed and sold various pieces of art.

One more thing: why am I flipping my hand over so that the palm faces up? A use for your body is to receive energy and readings. Opening your hands (usually your left hand, but I can do it with both) sort of turns it into a satellite dish which makes receiving energy and information easier. I don't usually do that, but it's still great when you're meditating.

End explanation.

Some of you people might think I'm crazy, but I really don't care. I love y'all anyway ;)

More of this in the next page, lovelies.

-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive 

Ps- Crap, I put this up early. Oh well ^^

No comments: