Thursday, August 16, 2012

Living Without Sherlock Page 24 - Turning Point pt. 10


I call myself H for some reason. I think it started when I was watching CSI: Miami and they call Lt. Horatio Caine "H". And then another person in my ward was named Hannah, and then my Young Women's leader called me "H" and now my mom calls me that....

Is "Hanna" really that hard to say? :c   It's just weird...

"Serial Killer" in quotations because, really, I don't know that this guy is a serial killer.

Here is a version of that article in The Sun Magazine that this comic refers to:


There actually isn't any more that I've found of that particular article. Just this front page edition that I think was made by a fan on Tumblr. Kudos to them for making this.

-------------

Sherlock © BBC 
Art © Me

Full Archive

No comments: