Sketch Dump -- CGI Cartoons - 1 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
I didn't do much fanart at first, but Despicable Me is one of my favorite cartoon movies; right below Toy Story, that is XD
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs I never got to see in theaters, but when it came out on Netflix I somehow came across it and decided to watch it. I thought it was really cute, actually. :3
I designed a Who. Yes... I designed a Who of all things. This was the only time I ever drew one. In fact, this is the only piece of fanart I did for Horton Hears a Who -- like, ever!
And then suddenly... Megamind. This movie will actually be occupying the next couple sketch dumps under the CGI Cartoon category XD
You'll start seeing more of me in the sketch dumps I make... Just saying.
More CGI Cartoons Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)
--
Comments, if you please.
Despicable Me & Horton Hears a Who (c) Illumination Entertainment
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (c) Sony Pictures Animation
Megamind (c) Dreamworks Animation
Art (c) me
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation.
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment