Sketch Dump -- Demon Angel - 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
We have some more pictures of Taylor, as well as a couple sketches of her brother Colton, a simple sketch of Leo (along with a cute chibi wearing a scarf), a previously-unknown character for now known as Terri, and a sketch of the Grim Reaper sleeping in a chair with a cat named Spock on his lap (there is a reason why the cat is named Spock -- it belongs to Taylor and it just reminded her so much of the Vulcan that she couldn't resist naming it that).
I want to get a bio for Terri up soon, because he'll be showing up in the comic soon, but I honestly can't tell when that will be. :I
-
This is a sketch dump for my comic Demon Angel.
More Demon Angel work here.
--
Comments, if you please.
Spock (c) Gene Roddenberry
Character Taylor, Character Griim Reaper, Character Terri, Character Leo, Character Colton, Demon Angel, Art (c) me
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah?
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment