Sketch Dump -- Demon Angel - 3 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Featuring two more sketches of Taylor, another sketch of Colton (in the gamer Tshirt), and a weird mutant thing that may not actually show up in the comic.
Here I'll also introduce two new characters. One is Damien Darkwing, butler at the Reaper Mansion.
And then there is a still-unnamed demon boy who is the younger brother to Leonidas. I'm still not sure if he's going to show up in the comic, but I really like the design.
Then here we have a height chart between Leo, Terri, and Leo's brother.
-
This is a sketch dump for my comic Demon Angel.
More Demon Angel work here.
--
Comments, if you please.
Spock (c) Gene Roddenberry
Character Taylor, Character Leo, Character Damien, unnamed Character, Character Colton, Character Terri Demon Angel, Art (c) me
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah?
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment