Sketch Dump -- CGI Cartoons - 3 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Still a bunch of Megamind stuff. I don't know why I drew a picture of all of us (including my crocodile James) are reading Harry potter. I think I was reading the 7th book or something at that time, but I can't remember...
Yes, that is a reference to Hot Kool Aid. *derp*
And here are some sketches of Lauren Lawson, and an unused character from my Megamind story "This Just in from Britain". Donna is a fun character, but I don't know if I'll ever use her. :I
And then I started designing a human version of Minion. I like it a lot actually.
More CGI Cartoons Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)
--
Comments, if you please.
Megamind (c) Dreamworks Animation
Art (c) me
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah?
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
Yes, that is a reference to Hot Kool Aid. *derp*
And here are some sketches of Lauren Lawson, and an unused character from my Megamind story "This Just in from Britain". Donna is a fun character, but I don't know if I'll ever use her. :I
And then I started designing a human version of Minion. I like it a lot actually.
More CGI Cartoons Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)
--
Comments, if you please.
Megamind (c) Dreamworks Animation
Art (c) me
You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah?
((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))
No comments:
Post a Comment