Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Sketch Dump] CGI Cartoons - 4


Sketch Dump -- CGI Cartoons - 4 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Here you see a full-body shot of the human!Minion I designed. He looks like a college kid with that beanie and backpack. XD Have I mentioned that I really like this design?

And Lauren makes an appearance again alongside the human holo-disguise.

Next we see a weird dream that I had. Basically it was Minion, Megamind, Roxanne and I all running through some sort of worn-down part of town from a sorceress lady with power over water and fire. :I Whut? And I have no clue what Minion and Megs are talking about here; Probably an escape route or something.

There's a couple little pictures of fish!Minion, and then we get a parting statement from Megamind complaining about the patch on the drawing paper that was donated to him. Weirdo XD

More CGI Cartoons Sketch Dumps here (look in the gallery info bar for easy navigation)

--

Comments, if you please.

Megamind (c) Dreamworks Animation
Art (c) me

You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah? :)

((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))

No comments: