Monday, August 6, 2012

Stuff happened

I don't even know what I'm going to write about right now because I'm just writing whatever comes to mind. Let's start with.... guh, I don't know.

Oh I know:

To my Sherlockian viewers who actually read my comic... I AM SO SORRY!!! The week exploded and I didn't get the page scanned on time before my granma took over my room (and practically the whole house -- still love you, Nanna ^^). I've had limited internet access and was only able to check emails and stuff to make sure I didn't miss anything important -- I still think I might've missed something though... If I tried harder I could have made time for the blog, but I didn't really try so I'm sorry for that. :(

Friday there was a party in my back yard. Guh, Saturday! I meant Saturday!! Anyway, so much of my time in the days leading up to it was spent cleaning up the house, preparing food and decorations, choosing an outfit.... etc etc etc. Stuff that I normally don't talk about.

And now I'm getting kicked out of the Library cuz school's closing up. I'll talk later, okay? ^^ If I have internet...

~Hanna

No comments: