SuperWhoAvengerLock by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
This is a click-and-drag game that I found while surfing on Tumblr (still don't have an account; I just surf. I am thinking about getting an account though). I took a screen shot of this (sorry 'bout the little web browser code at the bottom -- I can't exactly get rid of it). So this is what I got the first time around:
My Species: Trickster
Okay; I'll admit that I do have a mischievous streak, but I wouldn't call myself a "Trickster"...
My Best Friend: Bruce Banner
Aw... but he'd be gone all the time with the Avengers.
My Roommate: Loki
Oh... never mind then. I'll see plenty of Bruce with whatever shenanigans that Loki will be up to at our house. XD
My First Kiss: Loki
I'm sure this would have then involved me punching him in that
My Boyfriend: Loki
And.... I guess we made up somehow. o.o
My Murderer: Mycroft Holmes
Why? What did I do?? Or did Loki do something? Tell me!!!
This is a pretty interesting story actually... I wonder if I should write a short story just for this? XD
--
Comments would be lovely, thank you.
Supernatural (c) Eric Kripke
Doctor Who (c) BBC
Avengers (c) Stan Lee and Marvel
Sherlock (c) BBC
Game made by Castishel on Tumblr.
Absolutely nothing in here is mine, really. I just played a game XD
No comments:
Post a Comment