Friday, September 14, 2012

[Sketch Dump] Nature - 4


Sketch Dump -- Nature - 4 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

I was trying out a cartoon style for a lizard OC of mine, but he's been a little weird to draw. I'm starting to like this design of him though (that is also him sleeping in the middle of the page).

I drew a skeleton cat... for a reason that I do not remember.

There is a dog species that I don't know exactly -- maybe a wolfhound? -- and then there's an actual wolf. I inked out a cat from a reference picture and tried to do that for a tiger, but halfway into the drawing I realized that I did the proportions all wrong.

And then the Husky-Bear. There was a large, fluffy husky in our neighborhood that belonged to a neighbor and at the time I drew this I would see the dog in its backyard every day. It was so huge that I could swear it wasn't entirely dog. Thus: Husky-Bear.

Similar to the Polarbear-Dog, but it's different because it's a Husky.
--

Nature Sketch Dumps and other works here.

--

Comments, if you please.

Art (c) me -- please don't steal.

You can post this on Tumblr, but you MUST put up a link routing back to this deviation. And please let me know if you do, yeah? :)

((I still don't know if I'm ever going to get a Tumblr account))

No comments: