It's obvious that I'm having way too much fun with screen tones lately. :I That's not a bad thing, I suppose -- makes these things look cool!
When drawing this I had only moments before been yelling at Photoshop for making my first real attempt at a .gif image so darn hard!! So I was mad... and it carried over into the comic. :| I'm not sorry. It actually does well here...
I didn't know what John and Sherlock's answering machine recordings would be, so I made them up. I figured that Sherlock's would be short and to the point while Johns would be polite, detailed, and would try to cover all the bases... thus, Mycroft's bit.
And here's where the action starts... Just to warn you -- I'm a monster when I'm angry. ((At least I don't turn green))
Sherlock © BBC
Art © Me
Full Archive


No comments:
Post a Comment