9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 25 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 25: Not the First Time
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
5: ......
What?
SFX: shf
14: It was a dream...
I was caught by the Beast.
But then you woke me up.
14 hugs the pillow and sighs.
5: What's wrong?
14: I'm gettin' tired of this crap.
This inn't the first time I had a bad dream. (AN: that is not a typo -- it's her accent.)
It's gettin' hard to tell what's real and what's not.
Glad you guys are real, though! ^-^
5: Yeah... so am I! Heh, Heh!
So... Uh...
Are you going to be alright?
14: I think so...
Thanks again... for waking me up, I mean.
--
LOVE 5 in the first panel. Easy to draw, too! ^^
My accent is really weird... you would be able to tell I was from America, but my dialect is really different from others. I've actually once been asked if I was from Canada because I said the word "sorry" weird. XD
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment