Friday, March 16, 2012

Alex the RED Scout


Alex the RED Scout by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

(I don't want to write a description, but I'll try to anyway.)

Right, anyway... This is Alex, a RED Scout based from the game Team Fortress 2 (No Team Fortress 1 as far as I know...). I drew this as a random request from ~teddy503 and it was actually fun. First piece of completed fanart from the game, even though it's someone else's OC.

Anyway, Teddy, I hope you like it. I didn't know what to do about the bat, so I just made it a wooden one and put a yellow and pink daisy on it... for no reason whatsoever. Hope it's okay. ^^

Me -- I'm gonna go take a nap with my comatose cat (JK - she's only asleep).

No idea if I'll take any more requests, so don't ask me please.

Team Fortress 2 is a free downloadable game, but it is rated M and consists of swearing and stuff. Play with caution, I guess.

--

Comment or Alex may just hit you with her daisy bat. Maybe. I dunno -- ~teddy503 knows her better than me. XD

Team Fortress 2 (c) Valve
Alex (c) :iconteddy503:
Art (c) me -- only Teddy is allowed to use this. Ask her about permissions.

No comments: