Monday, March 26, 2012

Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These pg 4


Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 4 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These


Page 4: Permanent Destination?

First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.

Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.

Dialogue:
SFX:

WHUMP!!

CRACK!!
--

More "silent" comic panels. But if you watch the clip, you'll definitely hear a 'crack' or 'crunch' noise when Sherlock hits the pavement. Lovely, isn't it. :|

The panels aren't meant to be in any particular order. I tried to show that this was a traumatic event where it seems like everything was happening at once in slow motion.

If my phone somehow survives this, I'm probably never going to get the chance to upgrade. It's an LG that's probably two or three years old. Why am I the only one of my friends that can hold onto one phone for so long?

Next page will have a warning filter on for violence and gore... nothing you haven't seen in Sherlock though, so don't worry.

--

Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.

No comments: