Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These
Page 2: Call Disconnected
《First/Previous||Next... coming soon〉
Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.
Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.
Dialogue:
???? (On the phone): Sher--
SFX: beep
????'s Narration: Sherlock!
SFX: toss
????'s Narration: Sherlock!
No...
Sherlock!
Sherlock!
--
Trying to understand how to draw characters crying. Why is it so awkward?
Not much dialogue for this one really. Just slow motion preparing to jump...
At this point I didn't realize how much I would be drawing hands for this comic.
--
Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.
Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.
No comments:
Post a Comment