Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These pg 3


Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 3 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These


Page 3: Connection Failed

First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.

Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.

Dialogue:
Kiyoshi:

SHERLOCK!!!

--

I hated Sherlock's coat in this one. It didn't follow the rest of his body really, so I had to pretty much wing it on the shape.

Yes that is me. Wearing John's clothes. *insert nervous laugh here*

Even less dialogue in this one. Next page is the same I believe.

I know that usually web comics have more story in a page than this, but I figured I could get away with it because it was such a climatic event.

--

Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.

No comments: