Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These pg 5


Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 5 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These


Page 5: Praying for the Impossible

First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.

Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.

Dialogue:
Kiyoshi Narrative: Don't be dead...
Please, please, God...
Please...
Don't let him be dead.

Kiyoshi: ...
Sherlock...?
--

What? But the bicyclist... and the scrubs... where is everyone?

I had no idea if that looked enough like Sherlock's hand in that one panel so I put a label on it.

I really liked drawing this page actually.

Next page will have a violence warning on it as well.

Should I mention that I only have a very small idea of how to check a pulse on the wrist? I probably should have drawn checking it on the neck because I'm better at that.

--

Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.


Note: Sorry if you can't see it because you don't have a DeviantART account. You'll just have to wait until I upload the page here I'm afraid. :| Again, sorry.

No comments: