Just for anyone who cares...
I've got my cat to the vet's office today to be fixed because she's coming of age and all that. Poor thing's gonna be miserable for a while... but it needs to be done to reduce homeless animals, right? She was really confused when I took her to the office: "Where are we?" "Why do I smell so many animals?" "Is that a dog crying behind that door?" That was about two-three hours ago. I think she's figuring out what's gonna happen by now.
P.S- Her name is Agnes -- after one of the girls from Despicable Me XD
I've actually already have a piece for April Fool's Day done, which is really early. Yet nothing for St. Patrick's Day. I've gotta come up with something...
The headaches are still around, but not as annoying as before. But I don't think it's entirely healthy, the amount of pills I take for it.
Also -- saw The Lorax on Saturday.
I'll be putting up a movie review soon enough!
Because I can't think of anything else to talk about,
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
Quote: 
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Video: 
Funny Cats. Because kitties are silly.
Progress on art: 
St. Patrick's Day picture/comic
(Ideas anybody?)
April Fool's Day comic
(done early!
)
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22
(Sketching)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch/inking)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(no idea yet. Suggestions?)
9: The Other pg 3
(sketching-- story development)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(Mostly done -- now I just need a preview picture)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(Drawing it up. Almost past the action sequence)
I've got my cat to the vet's office today to be fixed because she's coming of age and all that. Poor thing's gonna be miserable for a while... but it needs to be done to reduce homeless animals, right? She was really confused when I took her to the office: "Where are we?" "Why do I smell so many animals?" "Is that a dog crying behind that door?" That was about two-three hours ago. I think she's figuring out what's gonna happen by now.
P.S- Her name is Agnes -- after one of the girls from Despicable Me XD
I've actually already have a piece for April Fool's Day done, which is really early. Yet nothing for St. Patrick's Day. I've gotta come up with something...
The headaches are still around, but not as annoying as before. But I don't think it's entirely healthy, the amount of pills I take for it.
Also -- saw The Lorax on Saturday.
Because I can't think of anything else to talk about,
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.
Funny Cats. Because kitties are silly.
- Mood:
Sociable
- Listening to: All Star from Shrek :D
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: HALO. Ah! Flood!
No comments:
Post a Comment