Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 1 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These
Page 1: A Note
Next... coming soon.
The first page of a 14-page-long comic of angst. No happy ending, no humor, nothing happy! But I worked really hard on this and I am proud of it. It's already done, so I think I'll upload it daily because I don't want to make you people wait that long. Things will still be uploaded next Friday in addition to this
Anyway, whether it's obvious or not, that's not John on the phone. So who could it be? Well, considering this is me writing this bit of angst (and if you refer to my past Sherlock pieces) it shouldn't be too hard to figure out this person's identity.
Dialogue:
Text: Sherlock
Sherlock Sherlock
Sherlock Sherlock Sherlock
Sherlock
????: Sherlock...!
Sherlock: This is my note...
It's what people do, don't they?
Leave a note.
????: No, Sherlock, NO!
Stop it! Stop it right now!
I - I mean it! This is not funny!
P-Please...
Just stop!
--
Will Sherlock listen? Considering this is an angst comic though... what do you think?
--
Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.
Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.
No comments:
Post a Comment