Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These pg 9


Sherlock: Sweet Dreams Are Not Made of These- pg 9 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

BBC Sherlock
Sweet Dreams are Not Made of These


Page 9: Spread arms. Fall off building. Stand up. Repeat.

First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉

Warning: Angst fiction. No happy ending.

Go to the Crime & Mystery section of my gallery to see more Sherlock fictions/comics.

Dialogue:
Kiyoshi *narration*: Please!
SFX: FWAP!!
Kiyoshi *narration*: Not again!
Kiyoshi: Oh, no you don't!
Kiyoshi *narration*: Stop it.
Stop it.
Stop it.

--

He's gonna go backwards this time. Hum.

I keep thinking that I had Sherlock say far too little in this comic.

I'm going to skip Sunday with this comic and the next page will be uploaded on Monday. See ya til then!

Next page will have a violence/gore warning in it.

--

Comment please. This series of comics was full of experiments and I want to know how people feel about the methods of story-telling I employed.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes (character) (c) Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle
Art, some story, and any OCs (c) me -- don't steal them please.


Note: Sorry if you can't see it because you don't have a DeviantART account. You'll just have to wait until I upload the page here I'm afraid. :| Again, sorry.

No comments: