Mine mine mine mine MINE!!!!!
My mother thinks they're cheap bits of air-puffed plastic that is probably unsafe for human consumption. Who is she, Dr. McCoy? XD I loves the stuff!
Hi, Ma
I feel like I have been suffering from a severe lack of sweets in my diet... mostly because I don't have the money right now to buy myself any. *derp*
But anyway, Easter's coming up and I still haven't got that St. Patrick's day picture done! I'm not gonna skip it like I did Halloween -- that's just lame! (I'm saving the Halloween picture for next October by the way; I haven't forgotten it). I'll get the Easter picture done first (maybe) and then I'll try to finish up the St. Patrick's Day picture... featuring my new favorite cutie, the Once-LER.
Anyway... until Easter, or maybe later...
I haz to help my friend decorate Easter eggs.
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!"
~Lucy Van Pelt, "Peanuts"
Not exactly a video, but... an Easter Egg (Oh, dat slaps me on da knee!). Type "do a barrel roll" in the Google search bar and see what happens
- Listening to: Can You See Me Now? by t.A.T.u.
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: 221B Baker Street board game :D
No comments:
Post a Comment