Monday, April 2, 2012

Kitty in a Cone (art piece)


Kitty in a Cone by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Because of the recent occupation of our new kitty overlords I decided that I will jump on the bandwagon and upload a piece that I originally wasn't going to upload.

This is shortly after my cat Agnes came home from the vet's office for the second time, where she can be seen here donning the ever-popular Cone of Shame. Nothing beats this classic with its cheap plastic-ness and it's funny shape designed to entertain humans and humiliate dogs and cats alike.

Don't worry -- Agnes has stopped wearing it for about a week now and she's really happy about that.

I wrote this poem a couple weeks ago when she first wore it. She was tired of veterinarian offices and was really happy that she wouldn't have to go back until a week later. She hates my car 'cause it's really noisy.

Yay cats!

This description seems rather tedious...

--

Art (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: