Friday, April 20, 2012

Sherlock vs. Friday the 13th


Sherlock vs. Friday the 13th by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Done because of Friday the 13th (today).

Warning because there is a little blood.

I have yet to watch the full movie of Friday the 13th because Netflix started to glitch out on my computer, but I'll finish it eventually.

So, this is Sherlock, John, and I at Camp Crystal Lake looking at a body of a camp counselor who had apparently been... axed... to death. And a hockey mask has been left behind. Hm.

This is not the reason why I don't want to be a camp counselor. I just don't think children would like me. :/

If you want to watch the movie I must warn you that it is rated R and has violence and gore. I personally don't think it's too bad, considering what is put on crime shows today, but I'm just letting you know.

Edit 4-16-12: I have now seen the movie and it's rated for good reason. LOTS of blood and gore and stuff along with a sex scene. Personally, I think I'm done with horror movies for a while. Time to go watch Merlin.

--

Comment, but beware of what you say about Jason. He just might come and getcha.

Friday the 13th (c) Paramount Pictures/Warner Brothers
Sherlock (c) BBC
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (characters) (c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Kiyoshi and art (c) me -- fakie Jason threat applies here as well.


Note: if you do not have a DeviantART account you may not be able to see this. But don't worry -- look under the 'LWS Sherlock' tag on this blog, go to the archive, and you'll find this under the Bonus comics section. :D

No comments: