No, I am not a zombie.
EDIT: My friend and I have managed to make it work. We're going to try to fiddle with the security system some more and determine what went wrong. Loves and stuff! <3
I'm having some issues with my internet security system and for some reason because of it I can go on DeviantART but I cannot upload art pieces. I'm trying to find away around this and my computer-whiz friend is juggling about fifty things right now, so I don't know how long this is gonna last. Facebook and other generally useless things work just fine however (I like Facebook; it's just not really productive).
Anyway -- just some technical difficulties on my end. We have our best hamsters working 'round the clock to fix it.
'Til later,
~Kiyoshi
P.S.- Happy Friday the 13th
Quote: 
"To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer." ~Bill Vaughan, 1969 (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
Most incredible mess-ups do involve computers.
Video: 
Recycling last one because Youtube doesn't work either...
Not exactly a video, but... an Easter Egg (Oh, dat slaps me on da knee!). Type "do a barrel roll" in the Google search bar and see what happens
Just do it! You have nothing to lose!
Progress on art: 
St. Patrick's Day picture/comic
(Sketched -- Once-LER-related)
Easter picture
(Done -- can't upload it though :/)
Once-LER fiction Chapter 1
(finished. I'm actually working on chapter 3 now.)
Friday the 13th art
(finished, but I can't upload it. Sherlock-related)
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22
(Short[?] Hiatus)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Hiatus)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch/inking -- tied to St. Patrick's Day picture)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Short [hopefully] Hiatus)
Transformers picture
(Um...)
9: The Other pg 3
(Hiatus)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(Short Hiatus?)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(Hiatus)
EDIT: My friend and I have managed to make it work. We're going to try to fiddle with the security system some more and determine what went wrong. Loves and stuff! <3
I'm having some issues with my internet security system and for some reason because of it I can go on DeviantART but I cannot upload art pieces. I'm trying to find away around this and my computer-whiz friend is juggling about fifty things right now, so I don't know how long this is gonna last. Facebook and other generally useless things work just fine however (I like Facebook; it's just not really productive).
Anyway -- just some technical difficulties on my end. We have our best hamsters working 'round the clock to fix it.
'Til later,
~Kiyoshi
P.S.- Happy Friday the 13th
"To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer." ~Bill Vaughan, 1969 (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)
Most incredible mess-ups do involve computers.
Recycling last one because Youtube doesn't work either...
Not exactly a video, but... an Easter Egg (Oh, dat slaps me on da knee!). Type "do a barrel roll" in the Google search bar and see what happens
- Mood:
Annoyed
- Listening to: It's still Rock and Roll to Me by Rabid Garfunkel
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: 221B Baker Street board game :D
No comments:
Post a Comment